HandyMan App Development Cost Guide(2021)
Are you wondering how much does handyman app development costs? Do you know revenue for the handyman business is predicted to expand at an annualized 2.0 percent to $4.4 billion in 2025? With the Handyman app one can call plumber, electrical, roofing repairs, painters, and others in the local area through a mobile. Are you looking to start your own handyman business? We rank among the best handyman app development companies. Contact Us
There are thousands of mobile apps in app and play stores and to get into app or play store the quality of development work need to be exceptional. Companies like Incubasys made exceptional quality mobile apps. If you want to develop an app similar to Uber for handyman, you must first consider the functions the app would offer. Handyman apps are classified as mobile services in the personal services area. Call an electrician, fix the faucet, or perform other minor repairs around the house, and get rid of the garbage? Some people prefer to do things on their own, but others find it more convenient to hire professionals. But where do you look for them? Handyman apps are the solution.
As private expenditure on home improvements has expanded, so has demand for handyman service apps everywhere in the world. The basic concept of the handyman app is simple: users can publish a brief job listing and discover professionals who are ready to finish the job effectively using the local handyman app. If you want to make an app similar to Uber for handyman, you need first to identify what features your app should include. Here are a few examples:
There are two different applications. One is for a regular user, and the other is for a professional.
- Based on the account type selected, a registration form will appear.
- System for tracking one’s location the users can use this tool to find a handyman in their area, and professionals can use it to discover work as close as feasible to their location.
- Types of services, as well as search and filter option will aid in the selection of the appropriate specialist, such as a plumber, electrician, or a general handyman who can assist with little domestic jobs. This will assist in narrowing the search and displaying only a list of people who are capable of doing the job
- Professionals’ appointments can be scheduled through app the handymen will be able to keep track of all previous and future jobs with the help of a calendar.
- Users will be able to find the best persons for the job using the rating system.
- Payment options (Credit Card/Cash)
- Orders history
- Built-in chat system.
How much does it cost to develop a Handyman App?
The cost of developing a handyman app is determined by three factors: the app’s complexity, the number of app developers necessary, and the region where app developers are based.
- U.S. based developers: $80 to $250 per hour
- Australia based developers: $40 to $180 per hour
- Asian developers: $10 to $80 per hour
Find the estimate for your handyman app in the table below (For developing a reasonable app) the cost was calculated based on previous projects.
- Project Consulting ( $1,000 to $2,000)
- App UI/UX design ( $3,000 to $10,000)
- Front-end coding ( $3,000 to $10,000)
- Back-end development ( $20,000 to $ 40,000)
- Mobile App Testing ( $2,000 to $4,000)
So, when all the costs are factored in, an average handyman app development cost might range from $29,000 to $50,000. The cost of a handyman app might rise if you choose a cross-platform app or add extra functionality. If you are interested in handyman app development and have any fascinating business ideas.Our app development team in Australia in ready to create a high-quality application for you that will help you stand out from the crowd!